A clone of the popular early 1970’s Colorsound Tone Bender, this silicon fuzz is more closely related to the first Big Muff circuits. More raw and gritty than modern muffs, it embodies a pronounced vintage fuzz that even bass players, such as Michael Rutherford of Genesis, have tapped into both live and in the studio.
Colour Jumbo features:
- A three-stage silicon gain hybrid Bender/Muff circuit
- Controls for Volume, Tone and Fuzz
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.