Most often associated with Yngwie Malmsteen, this circuit design was the tone boost of choice for other guitar icons such as Randy Rhoads. Considered one of the most popular overdrives ever, its ballsy boost remains especially suited for driving Marshall-type tube heads into classic-sounding distortion. Its articulate-yet-heavy, biting and clear tones must be heard to be believed!
D OverDrive 250 features:
- Replica of the classic overdrive made famous by Malmsteen and others
- Original LM741 opamp chip
- Controls for Gain and Level
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.