Confirmed from sources as the muff circuit Billy Corgan used for his “Siamese Dream” guitar sound, this pedal is cloned from the exact same 1977 opamp-based model used on the classic album. This version was the first muff to break away from the traditional four-transistor circuit design, using instead two opamps (a LM741 and JRC4558) that yielded a crunchier hi-gain twist to the classic fuzz.
- A circuit replica of Corgan’s ‘Siamese Dream’ opamp-based muff
- LM741 and JRC4558 opamps just like the original
- Controls for Volume, Tone and Sustain
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.