A Sovtek Green Russian circuit with an added “Creamy Dreamer” mod, this pedal produces a more hi-gain fuzz tone than stock muffs. The Dreamer was once widely believed to be the “Siamese Dream” tone. While that assertion has since been disproved (Corgan actually performed on a stock 1977 opamp version – see our I.C.B.M.) it remains one of the most popular muff mods ever. By grounding emitters of the two gain stage transistors, the level of fuzz and sustain is increased substantially and this remains hugely popular with grunge, alt blues and garage-rock guitarists alike.
Creamy Pi features:
- Sovtek Green Russian circuit with ‘Creamy Dreamer’ mod
- Controls for Volume, Tone and Sustain
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.