This legendary fuzz was the first go-to pedal for the acclaimed guitarists of the 1960s and early 70s including Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Mick Ronson. Its super-thick vintage fuzz tone is achieved by means of three matched NOS 1960s-era Russian military germanium transistors.
Tone Blender features:
- Authentic vintage fuzz tone
- Three matched NOS 1960s-era Russian germanium transistors
- Controls for Level and Attack
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.