In the early days of Big Knob pedals, we’d often repair and mod muff pedals sent in to us by customers. When we received our first Version 6 we were blown away! Manufactured sometime between 1981-82, this version is also referred to as “Circuit 3034”. More wild and raw-sounding than modern NYC muffs, we knew there was something special about this particular model and now its circuit has been faithfully recreated to add to the Big Knob line of classic muffs.
NYC Version 6 features:
- A unique raw-sounding fuzz perfect for garage and alt-blues rock
- Controls for Volume, Tone and Fuzz
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.