An exclusive Big Knob original, our AFD comes as close to nailing Slash’s Marshall JCM800 ‘Appetite’ sound as any Marshall-in-a-box pedal made. Turn down the gain a bit and it also provides a fairly authentic Plexi tone as well. If you’ve a Fender amp or some other that happens to be miles away from a Marshall sound but every so often have a need to kick in with a version of “Sweet Child” then this is your pedal!
Appetite for Distortion features:
- Realistic JCM800 distortion emulation
- Controls for Volume, Gain and Tone
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.