An exclusive Big Knob original, the Rock-Ola overdrive was specifically designed to maximize the full potential of fingers and plectrum. Used with your guitar’s volume and tone knobs, it produces an extraordinarily wide range of overdrive and distortion palettes. And while the design focus was on single-coil Strats, Rock-Ola also sounds terrific with humbucker-based guitars.
- Versatile overdrive that accentuates playing dynamics
- Controls for Volume, Gain and Tone
- Fully hand-wired analog circuitry
- Compact MXR-sized enclosure
- True bypass 3PDT switching
- Bright indicator LED
- Accepts standard 9V pedal adaptor
- 9V DC battery clip included
Worldwide Delivery Available!
*All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Big Knob Pedals.